Terms and Conditions
The parties agree as follows:
- Vendor agrees to provide IGNITE members with the discount set forth in the Business Discount Agreement, Attachment A, incorporated to and made a part of this Agreement. Vendor will provide IGNITE members with access to the Vendor’s discount. The discount being offered to IGNITE members shall commence on the Effective Date and shall end on the provided expiration date. This Agreement may be amended only by a written agreement clearly setting forth the amendments and signed by both parties hereto.
- IGNITE may actively publicize the discount to its members and reserves the right to post the Vendor discount information on its webpage and marketing materials.
- IGNITE assumes no responsibility for any arrangements, contracts, purchases, or disputes between IGNITE members and the Vendor. The Vendor is responsible for handling all questions and disputes from IGNITE members who use the discount offer.
- Vendor must notify IGNITE at least (30) days in advance of any changes to the discount that is offered pursuant to this Agreement.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement with (30) days prior written notice to the other.
- Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold IGNITE and its officers, chair, and members harmless for any claims, damages, losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from or in connection with Vendor’s activities under this Agreement.
- IGNITE does not endorse or affirm the quality of products or services provided by the Vendor.
Vendor agrees to provide an established discount to be determined by the participating business, extending to all members of IGNITE, holding a valid membership card. IGNITE agrees to promote the discount described to its members. Either party can terminate this agreement, at any time giving the other party a 30-day notice.